If you get a big tax refund each year, this is how to get more money back each month instead. It is one way to earn your first $1000 for savings.

Action Steps:

  • If you typically get money back as a tax refund, you can go to HR and change your withholdings on form W-4. New tax laws, may mean you don’t have to do this.
  • Compare last year’s paycheck with this year’s under the new tax law. If this year’s is more, commit to saving the difference now, you won’t notice.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.